REFER A FRIEND & RECEIVE £50
Many customers have joined us thanks to the CheaperPay ‘Refer a Friend‘ scheme. If you know of any friends, relatives or business colleagues you could help SAVE money by introducing them to CheaperPay and we will reward you for doing so.
Fill in the short form (right) to send us your referral – we’ll be in touch afterwards.
Terms and Conditions
- The entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions and confirm that all information is true, current and complete.
- The CheaperPay refer a friend scheme is open to CheaperPay customers aged 18 years or over this does not include employees (and their families), and any affiliates, subsidiary companies or anyone else who may be involved or connected with CheaperPay.
- All referrals must be made through the CheaperPay website, by emailing email@example.com or calling 03301 242 537.
- The £50 referral will be paid at the end of month three from when the merchant account becomes live.
- At the time when the referral payment becomes due, in order to be eligible for the referral payment the referrer must have a live merchant account and terminal agreement. All payments on these agreements must be up to date and the accounts must be in good standing.
- CheaperPay reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all referrals and may, in its sole discretion, refuse to pay the referral fee if the customer fails to satisfy eligibility requirements.
- CheaperPay reserves the right to amend or withdraw the ‘refer a friend’ promotion at any time or to alter the amount paid.
- CheaperPay does not accept any liability for lost or delayed payments, however caused.
- The decision of CheaperPay is final and no dispute will be entered into.