More than just a saying or statistic, it has become reality that ‘Businesses that decline card payments are losing out’.
‘Sorry, we don’t take card payments’ should be a thing of the past as Britain quickly converts to a cashless society, not taking card payments should be something rarely heard of by now. Unfortunately, this is not the case just yet. 75% of all UK retail purchases are made by card; and yet still, more than two thirds of British small to medium sized businesses (SMEs) still don’t accept card payments.
With Cheaper PAY’ment solutions you can:
- Accept Payments over the phone
- Accept online Payments
- Accept smart phone payments
- Accept Chip ‘n’ Pin payments
How will these benefit your business?
- Never miss a sale – Customers are able to buy your products anywhere at any time with secure online payments which means more sales for your business.
- Beat your competitors – Customers are more likely to shop at a store that offers card payments.
- Happier customers – Card payments are processed in a matter of seconds so customers can quickly continue with their day and you can get on with serving the next customer.
- Lower bank fees – Handling less cash means fewer trips to the bank and more money back into your business.
- More security – Extra features protect your business from fraudulent transactions and tell you immediately if a customer’s funds have not yet cleared.
Our low transaction costs are what make Cheaper Pay one of the most affordable merchant service suppliers available. Many card machine companies will charge you for a service that is designed to benefit growing businesses rather than hinder them.
At Cheaper Pay, we believe in supporting and innovating businesses with evolving technology. That is why we offer FREE quotes and a 3 months’ free trial to ensure that the payment solution you have chosen is compatible for your business.
To begin your journey to contactless payment get your free quote HERE.